Tactalyse has a unique opportunity for joining our young and ambitious team as a (intern) video-analyst. The company uses a work environment in which members can work remotely and will experience a lot of freedom. You will be educated within the company according to the self-developed unique methodology of Tactalyse. Based on this method, you will analyse players tactically and will be working closely with our video-coaches. You will be responsible for analyzing games, coding games, finding new video’s and helping developing the method.
Main role and responsibilities:
- Good knowledge of football.
- Being a team-player and working closely with other video-analysts.
- Working remotely
- Analyzing and monitoring qualities of football players.
Personal knowledge and qualities:
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Good communication skills
- Committed, enthusiastic and highly motivated.
- A large network in the world of football.
- Good intern support.
- An ambitious team of young professionals.
- Insight in a unique method of analyzing.
- Full-time minimum of 3 month.
Please send your motivation letter with curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org under internship Video analyst.