Section 1 – Applicability
- Tactalyse website
- Digital communication between the client and Tactalyse
- Interaction with our advertisements
- External social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google and Instagram
- Data provided by third parties
- Public data
- Google Analytics
Section 2 – Personal data
2.1 Tactalyse processes data as a client uses our services and/or as a client provides us with his data. Tactalyse collects and processes the following data:
- Full name (first name, surname)
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Address details
- Football club and position
- Business and position
Section 3 – Use of data
3.1 Tactalyse collects and processes data for the following purposes:
- Keeping clients posted on new services
- Being able to contact clients through calling or e-mailing if this is necessary for the execution or explanation of our services
- Informing our clients about changes within our services
- To process clients’ requests regarding our services
- Doing market research with the purpose of optimizing our services
- Tactalyse is allowed to make use of the name and photos of a client for marketing purposes. This can be on the website and/or on social media channels.
- Tactalyse is allowed to make use of the name and photos of a client for interviews and blogs, under the condition that the client has provided explicit permission prior to the matter.
Section 4 – Disclosure
4.1 Tactalyse is not allowed to share collected personal data with third parties, without explicit permission of its clients. Tactalyse is allowed to share collected personal data with third parties, if this is enforced by legal obligation.
Section 5 – Client rights
5.1 The client has the right to access, correct or delete personal data collected by Tactalyse. Clients can request access to, rectification or erasure of their personal data by contacting Tactalyse through e-mail (email@example.com). Tactalyse will respond to the request within one month.
Section 6 – Data protection
6.1 The protection of personal data of our clients is a top priority within Tactalyse. Tactalyse takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorised access, undesirable publication and improper modification of personal data.
6.2 Tactalyse will confirm and investigate every complaint about the way that we process, collect and store personal data, including complaints stating that we infringed applicable legislation concerning privacy.
Section 7 – Data storage
7.1 Tactalyse will take every appropriate measure to ensure that personal data of clients is only processed for a minimum duration. Tactalyse will only use personal data as long as there is a (commercial) agreement between the client and Tactalyse.
For any further questions you can contact Tactalyse via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will react to this within two weeks.